Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021: The male applicants have a handsome opportunity this time. Indian Air Force is hiring candidates for the Airmen (Group Y) post. Unmarried male Nominees from Nepal and India can apply for this post. Applicants interested can apply for this post and appear for the walk-in-interview on 26-28 April 2021. The organizations Organize the selection trials at New Willingdon Camp, Air Force Station New Delhi, Lok Kalyan Marg, New Delhi″. For Full details, read out the below content.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Authority Name||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Posts Name||Airmen (Group Y)|
|Interview date||26 to 28 April 2021|
IAF Recruitment 2021: Important Details
Airmen (Group X and Y Trade)
Must clear 10+2 from any recognized Board and hold a sports achievement on the state level.
The nominees born between 17/01/2000 – 30/12/2003 can apply for this post.
No information is introduced regarding the application fees under the notification.
During the Training nominees will be paid Rs.14600/- month and after completion of Training the salary would be increased up to Rs. 33100/- along with Dearness Allowance.
Nominees who clear the following stages will get selected for the post.
- Fitness Test (Physical).
- Written Test.
- Adaptability Test 1 and test 2
- Medical Examination.
Documents to be brought at the time of Interview:
- Color photographs.
- Original Intermediate certificate with photocopies.
- Sports Kit.
- Matrix certificate copies
- Character Certificate
Steps To Apply Online For Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021
- Firstly read out the guidelines from the official website.
- Then apply for the job vacancy.
- Fill up the information in the application form and then attach the documents with it.
- Then make the digital signature on it and one passport size photograph.
- Then convert it to the Pdf form and then sent it to the @[email protected]
Important Links to Consider for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Tap Here|
Note: The applications are only accepted through the email mode.