Indian Army Recruitment 2022: The Indian Army liberated the job advertisement regarding the 133 Barber, Chowkidar, & Other posts. They invited the applicants from the fascinated contenders to fill up the posts. Contenders can submit their application form before the end date on the official website @www.indianarmy.nic.in.The applications are accepted till the 6th of June 2022. Nominees for the full information about this post pay scale/Education Qualification/Age limit are advised to read the article thoroughly.
Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Authority Name||Indian Army|
|Posts Name||Barber, Chowkidar, & Other|
|Notification Publication Date||07.05.2022|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||06.06.2022|
Table of Contents
Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Important Details
- HI/Health Inspector-58
Nominees for this job vacancy must clear their 10th/12th from any recognized Board/University/Institution.
- For Posts 1,2- Candidates’ age should be between 18 to 27 years.
- For Posts 3- Candidates’ age should be between 18 to 25 years.
Visit the official website for application fee details.
The pay scale given to the selected nominees will according to the organization’s rules.
The selection will occur based on the nominee’s performance in the Physical Measurement/Medical Test/Written test.
Official Website: www.indianarmy.nic.in
Steps To Apply Online For Indian Army Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website @www.indianarmy.nic.in.
- Find out the notification there and then read out it.
- After reading the advertisement, apply for the post from there.
- Mentioned all the details clearly under the application form.
- Also, attach all the relevant copies with it.
- Recheck the form and make sure that all the details are filled in or not.
- In the end, submit the form and also takes out it printout.
Address: The Commanding Officer, 431 Field Hospital, c/o 56 APO, Pin Code- 903431.
- The first date for the submission of the application form: is 07.05.2022
- End date for the submission of the application form: is 06.06.2022 (in 30 days).
Note: Read the notification carefully before applying for the post.