Indian Army HQ Southern Command Recruitment 2022: The Indian Army, the biggest Indian army, recently released a notification regarding the Group C post’s recruitment. Applicants who want to become a part of the Indian army can apply for the Group C post before the end date. The end date decided by the organization for the deposition of the application form is 16th June 2022. The applications are only submitted via offline mode. For more information, read out the details below.
Indian Army HQ Southern Command Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Name of the corporation||Indian Army HQ Southern Command|
|Posts Name||Group C|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||16.06.2022 (Within 45 days)|
Indian Army HQ Southern Command Recruitment 2022: Important Details
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Group-C-09
Applicants for this job post must clear their 08/10th/12th from any recognized Board.
Also, Check the Latest Notification IGI Aviation Services Private Limited Recruitment 2022
- For Group-C post: 18 – 25 age group.
The application fee is rupees 100 for Group-C recruitment 2022.
- For LDC- Pay Level-02
- For All Other Posts- Pay Level-01
The selection will be further made according to the following:
- Exam in Written form
- Medical Test
- Physical Measurement test
Organization’s Official Website: www.indianarmy.org
Steps To Apply Online For Indian Army HQ Southern Command Recruitment 2022
- Open the official website @www.indianarmy.org and then check the notification for Safaiwala and Safaiwali posts.
- Review all the instructions and guidelines given for sending the application form and fee for Army HQ recruitment.
- Put all the information under it.
- Then attach all the documents/certificates with Army HQ Group-C application form.
- At last, submit the form at the down given address.
Postal Address: Presiding Officer BOO-I, HQ Southern Command, C/o Command Hospital, C/o 4012 Field Hospital, C/o 56 APO, Pin Code- 904012.
Important Links to Consider for Indian Army HQ Southern Command Recruitment 2022:
|Link to Official Website||Find Here|
|Link of Advertisement||Find Here|
Note: In case of any query /issue, contact 0863-2230008, 2230006.