Indian Army Recruitment 2021: The Indian Army, the biggest Indian army, recently released a notification regarding the soldier’s post’s recruitment. Applicants who want to become a part of the Indian army can apply for the soldier’s post before the end date. The end date decided by the organization for the deposition of the application form is 30th April 2021. The applications are only submitted via online mode. For more information, read out the details below.
Indian Army Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Name of the corporation||Indian Army|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30.04.2021|
Indian Army Recruitment 2021: Important Details
- Nursing Assistant Veterinary/Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant
- Soldier (GD)
- (Technical) Soldier
- Soldier Tradesman
- Store Keeper Technical/Sol Clerk
Applicants for this job post must clear their 08/10th/12th from any recognized Board.
- For Soldier (GD) post: 17.5 – 21 age group.
- Soldier (Technical)/Sol Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant/Nursing Assistant Veterinary/Soldier Tradesman post: 17.5 – 23 years.
The application fees are not mentioned under the advertisement.
The recruited nominees will get a handsome salary as per the department rules.
The selection will be further made according to the:
- Exam in Written form
- Medical Test
- Physical Measurement test
Organization’s Official Website: www.indianarmy.org
Steps To Apply Online For Indian Army Recruitment 2021
- Open the official website @www.indianarmy.org and then apply from there.
- Click on registration if you are a new user, or tap on the login option if you are not a new user.
- Then apply for the post.
- Put all the information under it.
- Then tap on the upload documents option and upload your documents.
- At last, submit the form any takes out it prints out.
- Indian Army Recruitment rally: 16th – 30th May 2021
- Download Admit Cards: 1st May 2021
- End date for applications for the post: 30th April 2021.
Important Links to Consider for Indian Army Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website of the organization||Click Here|
|Apply Online link||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: In case of any query /issue, contact at 0863-2230008, 2230006.