Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy recently released an official recruitment advertisement on their official website to fill up the Executive/Technical Branch. They invited online applications to fill up the 17 seats. Individuals who want to get recruited for this post can apply before the official website’s last date. To get full information read the information given below.
Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Name of the organization||Indian Navy|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||29.01.2021 (Executive Branch Sports & Law)
10.02.2021 (Technical Branch Naval Constructor)
|Last Date to Apply Online||07.02.2021 (Executive Branch (Sports & Law)
18.02.2021 (Technical Branch Naval Constructor)
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|Name of the post||Number of vacancies|
- Of Sports Posts: Must hold a Post-graduation degree and B.Tech/B.E in any field, Diploma in sports coaching/M.sc in sports. And must participate at senior level championship/Basketball/Swimming etc.
- Of Naval Constructor Post: Possess BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks of aggregate marks in relevant disciplines.
- Of Law Post: A degree in Law with a minimum of 55% marks aggregate marks from a University/ College recognized by Bar Council of India.
- For Sports Post: 22-27 years.
- For Law Post: 22-27 years.
- For Naval Constructor post: 19.5 -25 years.
Individuals who want to get recruited for this post must be physically fit according to the organization’s physical standards.
Individuals will have to go through the medical standards per the rules and regulations, and there is no relief in medical standards.
Selected individuals will get an attractive salary package plus get various allowances as per the organization’s guidelines.
Individuals will get selected based on the personal interview. To get details in brief regarding the selection procedure, do visit the official recruitment notification link.
Official Website: Go to the official website to get more details @joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Steps To Apply Online For Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website and apply for the post you want to get recruited.
- Then fill in all the details in the form correctly.
- Upload all the scanned copies of the documents in it.
- At last, submit it and takes out its printout also.
Important Links to Consider for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Note: The training will be started in June, and the interview should be held in Bhopal/ Bangalore/ Kolkata/ Vishakapatnam.