Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021: An amazing job vacancy was released for the unmarried male contenders by the Indian Navy to fill up the various post of Direct Entry Petty Officer, Matric Recruits (MR), and Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) through the sports quota entry for batch 01/2021. Contenders who wish to apply for this post have to submit their application forms to the organization address given at the end of the article. Candidates who want to consume more information about this job vacancy are suggested to read the full article.
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Posts Name||Direct Entry Petty Officer, Matric Recruits (MR), and Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR).|
|Last date for Andaman & Nicobar Island, Jammu & Kashmir, North East, Lakshadweep, Minicoy Islands applicants||14.03.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07.03.2021|
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021: Important Details
- Direct Entry Petty Officer
- Matric Recruit (MR)
- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)
- Immediate Entry Petty Officer: Nominees for this post have to pass their 12th in any stream from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR): Possess 10+2 from any accredited Board.
- Matric Recruit (MR): Clear Matrics in a relevant manner.
- Direct Entry Petty Officer: Minimum age limit: 17 – 21 years of age.
- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR): 17-22 years of age.
- Matric Recruit (MR): 17-22 years of age.
Go to the official notification, the link of which is mention below for the application fees details.
During the training, the nominees will receive Rs.14600/-. After the completion of the training, the contenders will get a salary of Rs. 21700-43100 plus MSP @5200 every month for this job.
Contenders will get selected based on the following steps:
- Through the shortlisting
- Medical Exam
Official Website: For any details, do visit the official website @www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
How To Apply For Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website.
- Read the complete notification.
- Then download/print out it on the A4 sheet.
- Fill up all the details clearly.
- Attach all the documents with it and paste the photo on it too.
- In the end, post it to The Secretary Indian Navy Sports Control Board, 7th Floor, Chankya Bhavan, Integrated Headquarters, MoD (Navy), New Delhi 110021.
Important Links to Consider for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021:
Note: Firstly, read the notification carefully, then apply for this post.