Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment 2022: The Intelligence Bureau has released a notification to fill up the Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade-II / Executive Examination 2022. The vacancies are 150 in number. Candidates must possess graduation in any stream from an accredited board/university/institution. Interested candidates may apply before the due date. To get more information regarding recruitment get the link below.
Table of Contents
Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment OVERVIEW:
|Number of vacancies||150|
|Post name||ACIO – GRADE II / Executive|
|qualification||Graduation from accredited board/university|
|Age limit||18-27 years|
|Last date for payment||10-05-2022|
Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment Eligibility Details
- UR =80 seats
- EWS =15 seats
- OBC =15 seats
- SC =24 seats
- ST =16 seats
Candidates must possess graduation/BTech/Master in any stream from an accredited board/ university/institution.
Also, Check the Latest Notification RBI Recruitment 2022
HOW TO APPLY:
- Visit the official website of the department.
- Open the application form.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked by the recruiter.
- Then submit it.
Candidates up to the age of 27 years and not below 18 years can apply for this job. Special age relief to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the rules.
Minimum age = 18 years
Maximum age=27 years
Tier I; Tier II; Tier III.
Tier I: Under Tier 1 Online test is conducted, which contains multiple-choice questions of 100 marks.
Tier II: Under Tier II, a Descriptive type of paper of 50 marks.
Tier III: Under Tier III Interview is 100 marks.
IB ACIO Exam Centres 2022
IB ACIO 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
- The candidate must bring one photo identity proof for verification along with Admit card.
- Candidates are not allowed to take Mobile phones, wristwatches, calculators, etc., along with them inside the exam center.
- If any candidate is caught cheating or copying, they are not allowed to sit in the exam.
- Any books and notebooks are not allowed to take inside the exam center.