IREL (Indian Rare Earths Ltd.) Tamil Nadu invites the application for the Trade & Technician Apprentice post, which is near about 21 in the number. The applicant who wants to apply for this post can check out the notification carefully and then apply for it. The application form will get submitted from the 7th July 2021 to 31st August 2021. For more details, read out the below article.
IREL (Indian Rare Earths Ltd.) Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||IREL (Indian Rare Earths Ltd.) Tamil Nadu|
|Posts Name||Trade & Technician Apprentice|
|Starting Date to Apply Offline||07.07.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||31.08.2021|
IREL (Indian Rare Earths Ltd.) Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2021: Important Details
The individuals who clear their BSC degree in Chemistry / ITI/Diploma in Electrical & Electronics from the recognized college/university or institution are applicable to apply for the post.
- Least age to apply: 18 years
- 25 years
The persons don’t require to pay any amount for the submission of the form.
The hired aspirants will get an attractive salary through the organization.
Based on the marks for the educational qualification, the company will make the selection.
Official Website: Refer to the organization website @https://www.irel.co.in/web/guest for the any details.
Steps To Apply Offline For IREL (Indian Rare Earths Ltd.) Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2021
- At first, download the application form from the official website and then read out all its details.
- Fill the information into the application form regarding the age, name, qualification, and more.
- Then join the document related to education, verification, and more.
- Review the details filled in by you and then submit the form to The Manager (Personnel Dept.), IREL (Indian Rare Earths Ltd.), Manavalakurichi, Kanyakumari Tamilnadu, Pin Code-629252.
Important Links to Consider for IREL (Indian Rare Earths Ltd.) Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||View Here|
|Official Notification||View Here|
|Application form link||View Here|
Note: Carefully read out the notification before applying for the post.