The Rojgar Daily has published a job announcement from the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) for the hiring of constables (13 to 19 August 2022). Constable (Pioneer) Group C Posts for Carpenter, Mason, and Plumber will have 103 openings altogether.
Aspirants with an ITI Certification who have completed the 10th grade may immediately apply for ITBP Vacancy 202 between August 19 and September 17, 2022, on recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. The hiring is presumably transitory with a view to becoming permanent.
Aspirants who are chosen will be required to work anywhere within India. Aspirants should review the details provided here as well as the official announcement released by ITBP prior to registering. At the conclusion of this page, you’ll find a list of all the relevant links.
Table of Contents
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Job 2022 Notification:
|Name Of Company||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Begin For Registering Online||19th August 2022|
|Deadline For Applying Online||17th September 2022|
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Job Complete Details
Vacancy Information for a job:
An opening of 103 positions for Constable Posts has been open for competent individuals.
Dates that are important:
The digital enrollment cutoff is 17th September 2022
Age Limits, All You Need To Know:
- Minimal Age: 18 years old
- The upper age limit is 23.
- Age restriction To Be Notified Soon
- Further Age Waiver As Per Guidelines
Pay Grade for the 2022 Hiring in the ITBP:
Individuals who are chosen during the hiring phase will be assigned to ITBP for the relevant positions. Salary information for ITBP Hiring 2022 is Rs.69100.
Entrance exams, Physical Standard Test, Trade Test, and Medical Exam will all be used to choose prospects. An applicant who is chosen will be appointed.
How to Fill ITBP Online Form:
- To enroll for the pertinent opening, use the “Online Registration” a piece of the power webpage by clicking here.
- To go there, hit the CLICK HERE image.
- In the event that you haven’t marked at this point, select “New Registration.”
- In the wake of enlisting, finish up the structure and fasten any expected documentation.
- Send your resume to them