JKSSB Recruitment 2022: Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board invites the applications from the capable nominees to fill the seats of the panchayat Secretary posts. The vacancy for these posts is 1395. The interested nominees can deposit their application form on or before the 06th of July 2022.
Check out the necessary details about the post given below the content.
JKSSB Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board|
|Posts Name||Panchayat Secretary posts|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||06.06.2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||06.07.2022|
Table of Contents
JKSSB Recruitment 2022: Important Details
- Panchayat Secretary- 1395
Individuals holding the Graduation, Master’s Degree, B.Sc, or Post Graduation in the relevant field can apply for the vacancy.
The age limit is given to the applicants as per their category. The details are as follows:
- For OM category: 40 years of age.
- For Ex-Servicemen: 48 years of age.
- For ST/SC/EWS/ALC/RBA/PSP/OSC: 43 years of age.
- For Government employees: 40 years of age.
- For OSC category: 43 years of age.
The organization charges Rs. 500 for the General Category and Rupees 400 for SC/ST/PWD/EWS as application fees.
The department will give a handsome salary of Rs.19000 – Rs.63200 to the recruited employees. Kindly check the notification for the salary details.
The department will conduct the exam of the objective type questions for the recruitment.
Official Website: Check out the official website @www.jkssb.nic.in for any information.
Steps To Apply Online For JKSSB Recruitment 2022
- Firstly open the website of the organization @www.jkssb.nic.in.
- Check out the official advertisement from there.
- Tap on the signup option; if you are a new user, then registered yourself.
- Put the details carefully in the application form.
- Then move towards the next step and upload the required documents.
- Recheck the details once and pay the fees.
- Finally, deposit the application form and take out the printout.
Note: The examination will be held after July 2022.