The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission announced the various vacancies in the department by the notice which was published on the 7th February 2022. The notice provides the details regarding the 583 empty seats of the Excise Constable post. The contenders who are willing to work can apply for it by submitting their application form online. The last date for form submission is 26th March 2022, which means that the applicant can apply till 26th March 2022. Nominees to get the full eligibility details are recommended to view this article fully.
JSSC Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Department Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the job||Excise Constable|
|First Date to Apply||07.02.2022|
|End Date to Apply||26.03.2022|
JSSC Recruitment 2022: Full Details
- Excise Constable post: 583 vacancies
The applicant must have to clear their Matrics from the accredited board to apply under the JSSC.
- Maximum age: 25 years
- Minimum age: 18 years
- SC/ST and other categories have the age relief into the upper age by the organization.
- SC/ ST (Jharkhand) candidates: Rs.50/-
- GEN/ OBC contenders: Rs.100/-
The JSSC will provide the salary of Rs.19900 – Rs.63200 on the monthly basis to the selected applicants for the post.
The applicants will get selected based on the physical test, written exam, and medical test.
Official Website: Go to the JSSC official website @www.jssc.nic.in for any details.
Steps To Apply For JSSC Recruitment 2022
- Open the official portal of the JSSC.
- Apply from there after checking out the eligibility for applying.
- Complete the application form formalities wisely and also attach the pdf of the necessary certificates with it.
- Deposit your application form carefully before the deadline.
Necessary Links to Consider for JSSC Recruitment 2022:
|JSSC Official Website||View Here|
|Official Notice||View Here|
|Apply Online||View Here|
Note: Check our website time for more job details.