Application forms are being accepted by LIC Housing Finance Limited for the positions of assistant and assistant manager. On the online webpage, lichousing.com, qualified applicants may submit their applications through August 25. The test will probably take place between September and October.
The admittance certificate will be made accessible 7 to 14 days prior to the examination. The recruiting effort intends to fill 80 open positions, 50 of which are assistant positions and 30 assistant manager positions. DME and Others are the two recruitment categories for the post of Assistant Manager.
A person who would be hired as a direct marketing executive by LIC Housing Finance Ltd. falls under the DME classification. According to the announcement, the term “others category” refers to an applicant from the open market.
Table of Contents
LIC HFL Job 2022 Notification:
|Name Of Company||LIC HFL|
|Post Title||Assistant/ Assistant Manager|
|Begin For Registering Online||In process|
|Deadline For Applying Online||25.08.2022|
LIC HFL Job Complete Details
Age Requirements: For individuals seeking for Assistant Manager (DME), the highest age restriction is 40 years, while the minimum age requirement is 21 years.
Dates to consider:
August 25, 2022, is the registration cutoff date.
The application cost is Rs 800, which the aspirants must deposit.
- Assistants will be paid with a beginning monthly basic salary of Rs. 22,730
- Assistant Manager will be paid with a beginning monthly basic salary of Rs. 53,620
How to Fill LIC HFL Online Form:
- Press here to go to the official webpage “Online Registration” feature.
- to register for the applicable opportunities.
- select the CLICK HERE icon to go there.
- Choose “New Registration” if you are not yet registered.
- After registration, finish the form and affix any required documents.
- Send them your résumé
LIC HFL Job: To be kept in mind Links:
|Announcement for the job||Click Here|
|Link to Apply Online for the post||Click Here|
LIC HFL 2022: FAQs
|Q.Which webpage should I visit to register for jobs?|
|Q. How many positions are open for this one?|
|A. 80 positions|