The notice was published by the Life Insurance Corporation for the hiring of the Part-Time Insurance Advisor post the empty seats for which is 100. The Bachelor’s degree holders can apply for the post before the deadline. But before applying the candidates are suggested to once view the instructions. The applications are made at the organization’s website online. Nominees for the full details are recommended to view the full post once.
LIC Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Department Name||Life Insurance Corporation|
|Department Official Website||www.ncs.gov.in|
|Name of the posts||Part-Time Insurance Advisor|
|Vacancies in total||100|
|Applying First Date||02.01.2022|
|Last Date for Applying||04.03.2022|
LIC Recruitment 2022: Complete Information
Part-Time Insurance Advisor post: 100 vacancies
To apply for the Part-Time Insurance Advisor post, the applicants must clear their Bachelor’s degree.
Check out the advertisement.
Refer to the advertisement.
Rs.7000/- – Rs.25000/- on the monthly basis will be provided for the Part-Time Insurance Advisor post.
The department will do the selection based on the verification of the documents and Personal Interviews.
Official Website: Go to the organization website @www.ncs.gov.in for any information.
Steps To Apply Online For LIC Recruitment 2022
- Visit the LIC official website.
- Find out the official notification link from the career section read out it.
- Get the notice and check out all the eligibility processes for it.
- Now open the application link from the below links.
- Mention all the information under it appropriately.
- Then affix the important documents with it.
- Make the fees of the application form and deposit the form before the deadline.