The applications are invited by the Ministry of Finance to fill the 53 vacancies of the Registrar, Assistant Registrar & Recovery Officer Posts. Nominees concerned about applying for this post can read out the notification carefully and then send the application form before the last date. The applications are made between the 7th June 2021 to 30th June 2021.
Read out the article given below for full details.
Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Ministry of Finance|
|Posts Name||Registrar, Assistant Registrar & Recovery Officer Posts|
|Starting Date to Apply Offline||07.06.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||30.06.2021|
Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2021: Important Details
Officers who hold the respectful post in the parent cadre regularly plus five years of experience can apply for the post.
The organization will provide the age limit according to the category. The details are as follow:
- General: 18 – 56 Years
- SC/ ST: 18 – 61 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 59 Years
There are no application fees.
- Assistant Registrar: Rs. 67,700 – Rs.2,08,700
- Registrar: Rs. 78,800 – Rs.2,09,200
- Recovery Officer: Rs. 67,700 – Rs.2,08,700
For the final selection, Written tests and interviews will be conducted.
Steps To Apply Offline For Ministry of Finance 2021 Recruitment:
- At first, the applicants have to go to the official website of the Ministry of finance and read out the advertisemnt from there.
- Then download the application form from there or from the below link.
- Then put all the important details into it.
- Attach the copies of the necessary documents with it in the right manner.
- In the end, deposit the form to the address mentioned below.
Address: The Director CS-I (D), Department of Personnel & Training, Lok Nayak Bhawan New Delhi- 110041
Necessary Links to Consider for Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2021:
|Website link||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here/Click Here|
|Application form link||Click Here/Click Here|
Note: Carefully check out the above details and apply for the post.