MHA Recruitment 2022: Ministry of Home Affairs has come up with a new recruitment notification for various posts like Under Secretary, Assis. Engineer, Section Officer & Others. The govt. the organization will hire 34 eligible nominees through the recruitment process in 2022. The contenders who want to join their dream job at the Ministry of Home Affairs must submit the application form before 24 June 2022 and all the documents.
MHA Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Name of the Dept.||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Name of the Posts||Under Secretary, AE, Section Officer & Other|
|Number of vacancies||34 Posts|
|End date to apply||24 June 2022|
MHA Recruitment 2022: Important Details
- Under Secretory-01 Vacancy
- SO/Section Officer – 2 Vacancy
- Private Secretary – 01 Vacancy
- AE/Assis. Engineer/Electrical & Civil – 02 Vacancy
- Assis. – 02 Vacancy
- Sr. Accountant – 01 Vacancy
- JE/Jr. Engineer ( Civil & Electrical) – 02 Vacancy
- PA/Personal Assis. – 03 Vacancy
- Accountant – 01 Vacancy
- ICP/Manager – 04 Vacancy
- ICP/Assi. – 09 Vacancy
- ICP/Stenographer- 06 Vacancy
The contenders must pass the minimum educational qualification parameters, and they should be currently working in State or Center govt at the same rank.
Also, See the Latest Notification Delhi Police Recruitment 2022
The MHA organization will check the past record and experience of the nominee and will conduct interview-cum-document verification rounds for various posts.
The contender must check the official MHA recruitment notice for more dteails.
Salary and Grade Pay:
The selected nominees will get a pay scale as per the level defined in govt and it will vary from Level-4 to Level-11.
Official Website: www.mha.nic.in
Steps to apply for MHA Recruitment 2022:
- Contenders are required to download the MHA application form and study the instructions/guidelines.
- Write all the information in empty columns of the application form like your name, age, qualification, and the department where you are working.
- Attach all the important docs/certificates with MHA application form and send them to the below address before 24 June 2022.
Postal Address: Under Secretary, Land Ports Authority of India, Floor Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi, Pin Code-110003.
Significant Links to Follow for Indian Army Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website Link||Tap Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||Tap Here|
|Application Form Pdf||Tap Here|
Note: You should verify the information twice before applying for MHA Recruitment 2022.