Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation (MMRC) invited the capable candidates to fill the 02 empty seats of the Deputy General Manager and General Manager post. The interested applicant can submit their application form by the 25th June 2021 by online mode. For the full details, check the below-given article.
MMRC Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation (MMRC)|
|Vacancies in number||02|
|Posts Name||Deputy General Manager and General Manager|
|First Date to Apply Online||10.05.2021|
|Ending Date to Apply Online||25.06.2021|
MMRC Recruitment 2021: Necessary Details
|Deputy General Manager||01|
The candidates who acquire the CA, MBA/PGDM from any recognized university/ board or institution can apply for the post.
- General Manager: up to 55 years of age.
- Deputy General Manager: up to 40 years of age.
No application fees are charged from the contenders.
For General Manager (Accounts) post the salary of Rs. 1,20,000 – Rs. 2,80,000/- monthly and For the Deputy General Manager post the salary of Rs.80000 – Rs.220000/- will be given.
According to the Personal Interview performance, the selection will be done by the organization.
Official Website: Visit the official website @www.mmrcl.com for more information.
Step by step to Apply Online For MMRC Recruitment 2021
- The applications are made into the online mode only.
- Firstly, the applicants have to open the official website and read the advertisement in the recruitment section.
- Then put the details into the application form in the right manner.
- Upload all the necessary documents into the application form in the appropriate manner.
- Then pay the application fees if mandatory and deposit the application form immediately.
Necessary Links to Consider for MMRC Recruitment 2021:
|Link to Apply Online||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Official Website link||Find Here|
Note: The nominees have to make sure that the email id or number they filled into the application form is properly working.