MP High Court Recruitment 2021: Madhya Pradesh High Court has released a job advertisement to fill up the 32 posts of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant. The organization accepts the application form till 18.03.2021. Contenders who are interested in this job vacancy can apply online immediately. For getting full details regarding this job opportunity, read out the below details.
MP High Court Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Posts Name||Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant|
|First Date to Apply Online||26.02.2021|
|End Date to Apply Online||18.03.2021|
Table of Contents
MP High Court Recruitment 2021: Important Details
Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant: 32 posts
Aspirants interested in this job vacancy have to possess Bachelors’s Degree in Law from any recognized Board / University / Institution.
Individuals ranging between 18-30 years of age can apply for this post. Age Relaxation is applicable as per the authority norms as per the government norms.
- For all contenders: Rs.922.16/-
- ST/SC/ExSM/PwD: nil
Nominees will get a stipend of Rs.20000 per month for this post.
The selection will be made based on an Online Exam/Personal Interview.
Official Website: For any query, go to the official website @www.mphc.gov.in.
Steps To Apply Online For MP High Court Recruitment 2021
- Visit the MP High court official website @www.mphc.gov.in.
- Then read out the official notification from there.
- After reading it, carefully apply for the post if you are eligible.
- Fill in all the details regarding your address/qualification details/experience and many more.
- Upload all the important documents scanned copies on it.
- In the end, Deposit the application form and also takes out it print out.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Advertisement release date: 17 February 2021
- Starting date of Submission of the application form: 26 February 2021
- End date for submission of application form: 18 March 2021
- Online Examination date: To be announced soon.