MPSC Recruitment 2022: We are going to share the good news with all the job seekers. Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has come up with a new notification for Stenographer and Steno-Typist recruitment 2022. The MPSC board has opened the online portal for 253 posts. The interested contenders are allowed to submit their online application forms for STenographer posts from 22 April 2022 to 12 May 2022. Get full notification details regarding Stenographer recruitment from the below article.
MPSC Recruitment 2022:Highlights:
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission(MPSC)|
|Name of the Job||Stenographer|
|Number of vacancies||253 posts|
|Last day to apply||12 May 2022 (Start applying on 22 April 2022)|
Table of Contents
MPSC Recruitment 2022: Important Details
Company Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission(MPSC)
- Stenographer on Higher Grade – 62 Posts
- Stenographer on Lower Grade – 100 Posts
- Steno-Typist for Marathi- 52 Posts
- Steno-Typist for English- 39 Posts
The contenders should have passed the 12th class and must have Typing Knowledge from an accredited board/ school/ university/ institute.
The intended nominee age should be from 18 years to 28 years. The organizational regulation and relaxation in age limit are applicable for the contenders belonging to the reserved categories.
Also, Study the Latest Notification HPCL Recruitment 2022
The interested nominees must review the particular post notification for other details.
Steps To Consider To apply for MPSC Recruitment 2022:
- The contenders first go to the official website of MPSC and scan the recent notification section.
- You will see the notifications there and get the one you want to apply for.
- Fill out the Stenographer form with all the details like your full name, address, qualification marks, experience details, etc.
- Upload the scan copies of the documents/certificates/signature in the form.
- Submit the MPSC Stenographer application form before the last date.
- For more information, aspirants can visit the official website of the organization.