NABARD Recruitment 2021: (NABARD) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is looking for interested nominees to fill up the Project Manager and Cyber Security Manager post. The vacancy for this post is 04. The organization recruits the contenders for the 3 years. Nominees who are interested in this job vacancy can deposit their application form before the end date. The ending date for the deposition of the form is the 19th of March 2021. For full details, read put the details below.
NABARD Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Name of the post||Project Manager and Cyber Security Manager|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||27.02.2021|
|Ending Date to Apply Online||19.03.2021|
NABARD Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|Cyber Security Manager||01|
Nominees for this post must hold Bachelor’s / CS / Engineering / Maters in IT/PG Diploma in the right manner from the recognized Board/University/Institution.
Contenders up to 62 years of age are suitable to apply for this post.
- For GEN/OBC category applicants: Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ST/PH category applicants: Rs. 50/-
The nominees selected for the CSM( Cyber Security post) will get a salary of Rs. 3.75 Lakh per month and for Project Manager Post salary of Rs. 1.5 Lakh every month.
According to the personal interview performance, the contenders will get recruited for this post.
Steps To Apply Online For NABARD Recruitment 2021
- For this post, nominees have to apply in the online mode.
- Applicants firstly have to read out the advertisement and, based on it, apply for the post.
- In the application form, furnish every detail in the right manner.
- Then upload the copies of the documents with it, which are demanded under the form.
- Then do the payment of the fee for the application form submission.
- In the end, takes out it prints out.