The National Investigation Agency (NIA) and the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) are employing for the places of Section Officer/Office Superintendent (SO/OS), Accountant, Assistant, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), and Grade 1 Stenographer
Just qualified officials might go after this job. The warning solicitations that this notice is amenably dispersed to all divisions, foundations, and officials and that the authority site is kept up with.
To apply, intrigued officials should do so no later than one month after the date this promotion showed up in the working paper. This declaration was made by NIA and showed up in the business distribution on August 13, 2022.
NIA MHA Recruitment 2022: Key Points
|Authority official Name||Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Official online Website||www.mha.gov.in|
|Name of posts||Office Superintendent/Section Officer, Accountant, Assistant, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer Grade 1|
|Begin Date For Online Application||Started|
|End Date For Online Application||within 30 days of the day, this advertising was published.|
Table of Contents
NIA MHA Recruitment 2022: Important Information
- Office Superintendent/Section Officer: 03
- Accountant: 01
- Assistant: 09
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 12
- Stenographer Grade 1: 23
- Information on the expected education requirements for the positions can be found on the notice page.
- Office Superintendent/Section Officer: The compensation of the candidates will be Rs. 44900 to 142400
- Accountant: The compensation of the candidates will be Rs. 35400 to 122400
- Assistant: The compensation of the candidates will be Rs. 35400 to 122400
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): The compensation of the candidates will be Rs. 25500 to 81000
- Stenographer Grade 1: The compensation of the candidates will be Rs. 35400 to 122400
The details regarding the age can be seen in the official notification.
Official Web Address:
For extra updates, visit the site at @www.mha.gov.in
Application Procedure For NIA MHA Recruitment 2022
- To apply, go to the NIA MHA site at www.mha.gov.in
- By going to this page on the NIA MHA site and choosing the Recruitment choice, you can get to the Application Form interface for Faculty positions.
- The aspirants can transfer the expected record sizes and pictures as well as the fundamental data, including qualification necessities, educational capabilities, experience archives, and other individual data, post-application.
- The candidate should print a copy of the NIA MHA application structure for later use prior to finishing it up and sending it in.