NCCS Recruitment 2021: NCCS recently released an official recruitment notification on their official website. They are looking for the eligible Aspirants to fill up the Scientist posts, which is 16 in number. Aspirants who are interested in doing this job are advised to submit their applications fast. The application form is accepted in offline mode only. To get information in detail, look at the information given below.
NCCS Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||National Centre for Cell Science|
|Posts Name||Scientist posts|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16.01.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15.01.2021|
NCCS Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|Positions||Number of posts/ Category|
|Scientist ‘D’ (Medical)||01 (UR)|
|Scientist ‘D’||05 (OBC)|
|Scientist ‘B’||01 (OBC)
|Scientist ‘D’||03 (SC)|
|Scientist ‘E’||01 (UR)|
|Scientist ‘D||01 (UR)|
|Scientist ‘C||01 (OBC)|
|Scientist ‘D’||01 (ST)|
|Scientist ‘G’||01 (UR)|
- Scientist ‘G’: must possess Ph.D.(Doctorate) and must possess experience of 15 (fifteen) years in Post- qualification in R & D along with Evidence of leadership.
- Scientist ‘E’: Must hold degree and research experience of at least 11 years M.Tech. / MD / M.V.Sc. / M.Pharm./M.Sc.
- Scientist ‘D’: Must hold a degree in M.Tech./MD/M.V.Sc./M.Pharm and the Evidence of leadership with 09 (nine) years exp. In R & D OR PhD. with at least five (05) years of research exp. in the relevant subject.
- Scientist ‘D’ – Medical post (NPA): Must clear MD/MBBS with Ph.D. Evidence of leadership with 09 years experience in R & D.
- Scientist ‘C’: Must clear M.Tech./MD/M.V.Sc./M.Pharm/M.Sc. with 05 years experience OR Ph.D. Evidence of leadership with a minimum of 04 years of experience in R & D.
- Scientist ‘B’:First Class in M.Sc./M.V.Sc/M.Tech./M.D./M.Pharm. Along with three years experience in R & D OR Possess PhD. in the relevant field.
- The age limit is not set yet by the organization.
- Aspirants of reserved categories have been given age relief as per government rules.
Contenders have to pay according to their category and the post they applied for. The details are given below:
|Category name||Scientist G||Scientist E, D, C, and B|
|Unserved Candidates (from abroad)||The US $30||The US $30|
|OBC/Women Candidates||The US $20||The US $20|
Aspirants selected for this post will receive a good salary between Level 10- Level 14 as per the 7th CPC for the various posts.
Aspirants for this post will get selected after the Personal Interview. Aspirants are advanced to hold good communication skills at the interview time and must hold full knowledge regarding this post.
Official Website: To get recent updates to visit the official website of NCCS @www.nccs.res.in.
How To Apply For NCCS Recruitment 2021
- Search for the official recruitment notification and get the application form on an A4 sheet from the official website.
- Start filling the application form patiently.
- Fill in all the details under the form and attach your documents, which are asked under the form.
- After completion of all the formalities, post it to the given address.
Address: Director, DBT-National Centre for Cell Science, NCCSComplex, S. P. Pune University Campus, Ganeshkhind, Pune–411007, Maharashtra, India.