NESTS Recruitment 2021: The National Education Society for Tribal Students recently issued an official recruitment notification to fill up the vacancy of 18 posts in the Office Assistant, MTS, and other posts. Contestants who are interested in this job submit their application form through the online mode only. To get more details read out the article given below.
NESTS Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||National Education Society for Tribal Students (NETS)|
|Posts Name||Office Assistant, MTS, and other posts|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16.01.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04.02.2021|
NESTS Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||06|
|Office Superintendent (Finance)||02|
|Stenographer Grade – I||01|
|Assistant Commissioner (Administrative)||02|
|Assistant Commissioner (Finance)||01|
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): Must clear Matrics from any recognized Board/University/Organization.
- Office Assistant: Must hold Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
- Assistant Commissioner (Administrative): Must hold Graduation and possess a minimum of 06 years experience in this field.
- Assistant Commissioner (Finance): Must clear B.Com and hold a minimum of 06 years experience in this field.
- Office Superintendent (Finance): Must clear B.Com/M.com with 50% of marks OR CA/ICWA or MBA (Finance) or PGDM (Finance) and minimum 02 years of experience.
- Stenographer Grade – I: Must be graduated and must hold a good typing speed in the English language and 3 years of experience in this field.
- Stenographer Grade-II: Must be Senior Secondary from recognized board/university/institution and hold full Knowledge of Computer Operations.
To get details regarding the age criteria in detail, contestants are advised to go through the official notification, the link of which is mention below.
- Contenders have to pay Rs.100/- as an application fee for the MTS Post.
- Contenders have to pay Rs.750/- as an application fee for the Office Superintendent (Finance), StenographerGradeI, StenographerGradeII, OfficeAssistants posts.
- Contenders have to pay Rs.1200/- as an application fee for the Assistant Commissioner (Admin), Assistant Commissioner(Finance) post.
Selected individuals will receive a handsome salary according to their posts between Rs.18000- Rs.151100/-.
Candidates will get selected according to their performance in the Written Exam/Personal Interview. The exam pattern of every post is different from each other. To get brief details about the exam pattern, go to the official recruitment notification, the link of which is given below.
Steps To Apply Online For NESTS Recruitment 2021
- Search for the application form through the official recruitment notification on the official website.
- Start filling the application form. Fill in all the necessary details regarding your name, age, education qualifications, and so on.
- Attach the copies of the relevant documents which are important to get recruited for this post.
- Upload your passport size photograph any signature on the application form.
- Recheck your form carefully because no changes can be made under the form after submission of the application form.
- Take a print of the application form to use in the future.
Important Links to Consider for NESTS Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Note: Contestants looking forward to doing this job must hold a valid email id and be advised to submit their application forms fast.