NIA Recruitment 2021: National Investigation Agency is hiring the employees who clear their Graduation for the 10 vacant seats of the Crime Scene Assistant, Photographer, and more post. The willing individuals can apply for the post on or before the 27th of July 2021.
All the important details are highlighted in the below advertisement.
NIA Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Name of the institution||National Investigation Agency|
|Posts Name||Crime Scene Assistant, Photographer, and more|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||27.07.2021|
NIA Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|Cyber Forensic Examiner||05|
|Crime Scene Assistant||02|
|Finger Print Expert||01|
Nominees holding the Analogous post plus the M.Sc./Graduation / Master degree from an accredited University /Board / Institution can apply for the vacancy.
The age limit to apply for this post is up to 56 years of age. Applicants up to 56 years of age are eligible to apply. The relief in age limit is provided to the preserved category.
To get the information about the pay scale, check the official notification published by the organization.
- Cyber Forensic Examiner/Biology Expert/Finger Print Expert: Rs.56000 – Rs.177500/-
- Crime Scene Assistant: Rs.44900 – Rs.142500/-
- Photographer: Rs.35400 – Rs.112400/-
The organization will take the written exam and personal interview for the selection of the applicants.
Official Website: Check the official website of the organization @www.nia.gov.in.
Steps To Apply Offline For NIA Recruitment 2021
- Firstly get the application form Proforma from the official website after checking out the eligibility criteria of the post.
- Put the relevant information form carefully in the form.
- Attach the copies of the demanded documents in the application form.
- Review the details once and deposit your application form by post to the mentioned address.
Address: “NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003”.