NWDA Recruitment 2021: The applications are summoned by the National Water Development Agency for filling the 62 empty seats of the Junior Engineer, Junior Accounts Officer, Hindi Translator, and others post. Nominees who are concerned to get recruited for this post can deposit their application on or before the 25th June 2021 in the online mode. Check out the below paragraph for full details.
NWDA Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Name of the institution||National Water Development Agency|
|Posts Name||Junior Engineer, Junior Accounts Officer, Hindi Translator, and others.|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25.06.2021|
NWDA Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|Upper Division Clerk||12|
|Lower Division Clerk||23|
|Junior Accounts Officer||05|
- JE: Hold Civil Engineering Diploma.
- JAO: Holds graduation in commerce.
- Stenographer: 10+2 plus the writing speed of 80 wpm.
- Hindi Translator: Masters in English
- UDC: Valid degree from the recognized Board.
- LDC: 10+2 plus the typing speed of 35 wpm in English and 30 wpm in Hindi.
- Junior Engineer /Stenographer /Upper Division Clerk /Lower Division Clerk: 18-27 years of age.
- Junior Accounts Officer/Hindi Translator: 21-30 years of age.
- General /OBC category: Rs.840/-.
- SC/ST/Women/EWS and PwD: Rs.500/-.
- Junior Engineer /Junior Accounts Officer/Hindi Translator: Rs.35400 – Rs.112400/-.
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs.19900 – Rs.63200/-.
- Stenographer/Upper Division Clerk: Rs.25500 – Rs.81100/-.
The organization will conduct the Skill test, Computer Based Online Exam, Typing Test.
Official Website: Go to the official website @www.nwda.gov.in for more details.
Steps To Apply Online For NWDA Recruitment 2021
- Nominees firstly have to check their eligibility from the official website.
- Then the applicants have to put all the important detail in the application form.
- Under the next step, the contenders have to attach the scanned documents of copies and passport size photographs and digital signatures on them.
- Then recheck the details filled by your and pay the fees and despite the form.