Odisha Staff Selection Commission invited the applications for the 12 vacancies of the Sr Store Inspector/Civil Defence Instructor post. Applicants concerned about applying can check out the eligibility and then apply for the post. The online portal for the submission of the application form will open from the 20th of July 2021. The ending date for the submission of the form is 27th August 2021. To get more information about the pay scale, application fees, selection procedure, and more, are as follows.
Odisha SSC Contract Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Odisha SSC|
|Posts Name||Sr Store Inspector/Civil Defence Instructor|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||20.07.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27.08.2021|
Odisha SSC Contract Recruitment 2021: Important Details
Civil Defence Instructor/Sr Store Inspector post: 12 vacancies
The aspirants who clear their Graduation from the reputed board or university are eligible to apply for the vacancy.
- The lowest age for applying: 21 years
- The highest age for applying: 32 years
- SC/ST category: nil
- Another category: Rs.200/-
The remuneration of the Rs.16880/- monthly will be given to the hired individual.
The selection will be based on the Pre-examination/Physical Test/Main Examination/Interview.
Official Website: Open the official website @https://ossc.gov.in/Public/OSSC/Default.aspx. To get any information.
Steps To Apply Online For Odisha SSC Contract Recruitment 2021
- Open the official website of the Odisha SSC @https://ossc.gov.in/Public/OSSC/Default.aspx.
- Open the recruitment section and find out the notification from there.
- Readout carefully and then apply for it.
- Write every piece of information into the form and then upload the necessary docs into the form.
- Then submit the application fees and finally submit the application form.
Important Links to Consider for Odisha SSC Contract Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Tap Here|
|Official Notification||Tap Here|
|Apply Online||Tap Here|
Note: After the last date, the organization will not accept any application form.