Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021: The applications are invited by Oil India Limited for the 06 vacancies of the Superintending Medical Officer post. The aspirants who are interested to grab this post can submit their application form from the 14th April 2021 to 30th April 2021. Aspirants must be a citizen of the India and less than the 37 years of age. To get some more details to check out the official website.
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Name of the department||Oil India Limited|
|Posts Name||Superintending Medical Officer|
|First Date to Apply Online||14.04.2021|
|End Date to Apply Online||30.04.2021|
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021: Important Details
- Superintending Medical Officer: 06
The individuals who clear their MD/MS/DNB from any recognized Board / University and institution can apply for the post.
The applicants who are equal to or less than 37 years of age can apply for the post. The preserved category will get the age relief by the organization.
- For SC/ST/EXSM/EWS/PWD category: nil
- For General / OBC category applicants: Rs.500/-
The organization provides the remuneration of Rs.80000 – Rs.220000/- to the recruited aspirants.
The selection will take place based on the result of the CBT, Personal Interview.
Official Website: Open the official website @www.oil-india.com for any details.
Steps To Apply Online For Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021
- Aspirants have to apply online by open the official website.
- Under the application form, the applicants have to fill in the details correctly.
- Then nominees have to attach all the demanded documents with it.
- After completion of the form, the applicants have to recheck it.
- Then the nominees have to pay the application fees and deposit them before the last date.
- Nominees have to maintain one hard copy of the application form for further use.
Important Links to Consider for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021:
|Apply Online Link||View here|
|Official website||Click here|
|Official Notification||Click here|
Note: Visit the official website to get the time-to-time updates.