ONGC Recruitment 2022: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (public sector corporation for the production of oil and gas) is seeking skilled and knowledgeable candidates of Indian origin for 922 vacancies of Jr Engineering Assistant, JTA & Other Posts. The application must be filled out by interested individuals online by May 28, 2022; after this, the link for submitting the application will be closed. To get comprehensive details about recruitment, please check the article hereunder.
ONGC Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Posts Name||Jr Engineering Assistant, JTA & Other|
|Last Date To Apply||28/05/2022|
ONGC Recruitment 2022 Complete Details-
Name of Posts:
- F1/Jr Engineering Assis-368 Posts
- F1/Jr Scientific Assis-30 Posts
- A1/Jr Technical Assis-25 Posts
- A1/Jr Assis-49 Posts
- A1/Jr Fire Supervisor-67 Posts
- W1/Jr Fireman-45 Posts
- F1/Jr Dealing Assis-25 Posts
- F1/Jr Marine Radio Assis-21 Posts
- A1/Jr Technician-277 Posts
- A1/Jr Assis Operator-05 Posts
- A1/Jr Motor Vehicle Driver- 07 Posts
- Jr Slinger/Rigger-03 Posts
The required criteria for ONGC Recruitment 2022 are specified below :
- 10th/12th/ITI/Diploma/MSc/Bachelors or PG Degree/Masters Degree
- For F1 & A1 Level Category(Other Than Drilling/Production/Cementing)-18 to 30 Years
- For F1 & A1 Level Category(Drilling/Production/Cementing)-18 to 28 Years
- For W1 Level Category- 18 to 27 Years
- For Jr Assis Operator Category- 18 to 35 years
- For F1 Level Category- Rupees 29000 to 98000
- For A1 Level Category- Rupees 26600 to 87000
- For W1 Level Category- Rupees 24000- 57500
The candidate’s selection for the post will be made through a written test, physical measurement test, physical efficiency test,/Personal/Online Interview.
Also, Check the Latest Notification Kirkee Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022
- For General/OBC/EWS- Rupees 300
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman- Nil
Important Details Regarding Recruitment ONGC Recruitment 2022-
The candidate must register through the weblink up to 28th May 2022. At the time of application, the candidate must mention the correct mail/phone because all future communications on selection will be made through it.
How To Apply Online For ONGC Recruitment 2022-
- Candidate must visit the website of ‘Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
- On the web link, find the recruitment section and click on new registration.
- Add the necessary information and fill up complete data related to the applicant’s personal and educational curriculum.
- Upload the documents which are compulsory and submit an application.
- Keep the printout of the application form for future references.
Important Links to Follow for ONGC Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website Link||Tap Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||Tap Here|
|Apply Online Link||Tap Here|