Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is issued a notification on the 9th February 2022 for the recruitment of the 28 vacancies of the Assistant Officer Trainee post. The candidates who are wished to apply for this post are suggested to view the notification carefully before applying. The willing candidates can submit their application form online before the 28th of February 2022. After the 28th of February 2022, no registration for the post should be done. Contenders will get all the information under the below para. Kindly read out for full details.
PGCIL Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Posts Name||Assistant Officer Trainee|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||09.02.2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||28.02.2022|
PGCIL Recruitment 2022: Full Details
Assistant Officer Trainee post: 28 vacancies
The applicants must possess CA/ICWA/CMA from the recognized institute to apply.
The candidates who are willing to apply must have their age less than 28 years of age. The age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category.
- For SC Category: Relaxation of 5 years
- For ST Category: Relaxation of 5 years
- For OBC Category: Relaxation of 3 years
- For PWD Category: Relaxation of 10 years
The application fees will be charged by the applicants as per the category.
- SC/PWD/ST/Ex-Serviceman: Nil
- General/ OBC category: Rs.500/-
The selected applicants will receive the consolidated amount of Rs.40000-140000/- monthly by the organization.
The selection will be based on the following stages:
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Official Website: Go to the PGCIL official website @www.powergridindia.com for any details.
Steps To Apply Online For PGCIL Recruitment 2022
- Visit the PGCIL official website.
- On the Home page, find out the notification link and get it.
- Readout carefully and then apply.
- Under the application form, fill in all the information very carefully.
- Next, attach the necessary documents and make the application fees payment from the net banking.
- Deposit the application form carefully after reviewing all the details.