Police Recruitment: There is good news for the candidates waiting for the Police Job. Department of Various States has announced vacancies for many GD Constable, Radio Constable, Software Developer, Data Entry Operator, Inspector, System Administrator. It is a good opportunity for those who have a dream to join the Indian Police. Interested candidates should check their eligibility conditions before applying and apply before the last date. Check below for more information about the State vise vacancy for various posts.
Police Recruitment: Overview
|Organization Name||Police Department of Different States|
|Official Website||Different for each State|
|Posts Name||GD Constable, Radio Constable, Software Developer, Data Entry Operator, Inspector, System Administrator|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Check Particular State in the links given below|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Check Particular State in the links provided below|
Police Recruitment Complete Details
- UP Police SI Recruitment: 9534 Vacancies
- Goa Police Recruitment: 296 Vacancies
- Bihar Police Recruitment: 2380 Vacancies
- CISF Recruitment: 2000 Vacancies
- WB Police Recruitment: Various Vacancies
- HSSC Recruitment: 7832 Vacancies
- APPSC Recruitment: 13 Vacancies
- RPSC Recruitment: 859 Vacancies
Candidates having 10 Certificate/12th Certificate/Graduation Degree/Diploma are eligible to apply. Qualification depends upon the post for which you are applying and for which State.
- Different states have different upper age criteria; in general, age should lie between 18 years to 55 years.
- Relaxation in age is given to the applicants as per the rules of government to SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Check the application fee by clicking on the link of the State for you wish to apply. Application fees vary based on the category of candidates like General/SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS.
As this is a government job, candidates are going to get a handsome salary. Candidates will get other allowances also such as Basic Pay, PPF, DA, HRA, etc.
- The selection process is divided into the following parts.
- There will be a written examination.
- Then there will be a PMT (Physical Measurement Test).
- The next round is the PET (Physical Efficiency Test).
- At last, Document Verification and Interview Round.
Official Website: Go to the particular State and click on that link and read the full details about the recruitment for Police Jobs and check the official website.
More Jobs Opportunities
Steps To Apply Online For Police Recruitment
- First, select the state for which you want to apply.
- Click on that link.
- After then, read the full article to get every detail about the recruitment process like post vise subdivision of the vacancy, application fee category vise, educational qualification, important dates, etc.
Note: Before applying for a particular state, please check important dates by clicking on that state link.