The advertisement was published by the PPSC Punjab for the 119 empty seats of the Assis. District Attorney post. Individuals holding the proper education qualification and eligible to apply can check out the official notification before applying. The applications will get accepted till the 20th of May 2022 by the organization under the online mode only. To get more details, read out the below article carefully.
PPSC Punjab Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Name of the department||PPSC Punjab|
|Posts Name||Assis. District Attorney|
|First Date to Apply||02.05.2022|
|End Date to Apply||20.05.2022|
Table of Contents
PPSC Punjab Recruitment 2022: Full Details
Assis. District Attorney post: 119 vacancies
Also, Check the Latest Notification Telangana State Police SI Recruitment 2022
Individuals holding the degree of the Graduation and Post Graduation in Law can apply for the Assis. District Attorney post.
- Least age for applying: 18 years
- Higher age for applying: 37 years
- SC/OBC/ST category: Rs.750/-
- PWD/Ex-Serviceman/LDESM/EWS category: Rs.500/-
- Sports Person/ General/ Freedom Fighter category: Rs.1500/-
The remuneration of Rs. 35400 on a monthly basis will be provided by the PPSC.
The written exam will be conducted for the selection of the individuals.
Official Website: Go to the organization’s website @https://ppsc.gov.in/ for any details.
Steps To Apply Online For PPSC Punjab Recruitment 2022
- Open the PPSC official website @https://ppsc.gov.in/.
- Readout all the guidelines/instructions/rules of the post from there.
- Mention all the information under the application form, whichever is asked.
- Attach the essential docs, certificates, signature, and photographs to it before submitting the form.
- Finally, pay the application fees and deposit the PPSC form.
Eligible Links to Viewed for PPSC Punjab Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website||Tap Here|
|Official Notification||Tap Here|
|Apply Online||Tap Here|
Note: In the Online mode, the application for ADA posts will be accepted for Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022.