PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2021: The official notification/advertisement was published by the Punjab State SSB Clerk for Recruitment 2021. The notification provides the details regarding the 160 vacant positions of the Legal Clerk post. Aspirants who are interested to work along with the PSSSB can apply for the post after reading out the notification carefully. Nominees must hold the proper knowledge of the Punjabi Language. The organization accepts applications between the 12th of April 2021 to 10th of May 2021. Aspirants are advised to read out the notification below before applying for the post.
PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Name of the department||Punjab State SSB Clerk|
|Vacancies in number||160|
|Name of the post||Legal Clerk|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12.04.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10.05.2021|
PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2021: Important Details
Legal Clerk post: 160 vacancies
Individuals holding a law degree from an accredited Board / University / Institution can apply for the post.
- Least age limit: 18 years of age.
- Highest age limit: 37 years of age.
- For Ex-Serviceman or Dependant: Rs.200/-
- For General: Rs.1000/-
- For Handicapped: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/EWS: Rs.250/-
The recruited applicants will get a handsome salary package from the organization.
Applicants who clear the written exam will get selected for this post.
Official Website: Go to the official website @https://sssb.Punjab.gov.in/. to get the details.
Steps To Apply Online For PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Concerned nominees have to go to the website of the PSSSB and download the ad from there.
- After reading the notification applicants have to apply for the post.
- Under the application form, nominees have to mention the details in the right manner.
- Then aspirants have to upload the important documents/certificates with it.
- In the end, applicants have to submit the form before the last date.
Important Links to Consider for PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2021:
|Application link||Find Here|
|Official website link||Find Here|
|Notification pdf||Find Here|
Note: The applications are only accepted/received via the online mode.