RBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) issued an official advertisement on their official website to fill up the Non-CSG posts. The vacancies are there for 29 in the number. All the nominees must read the notification carefully and submit their application forms on the official website before the last date. The contenders will get selected based on the written exam and personal Interview. Nominees are advised to go through the full article to fully grasp this post pay scale/education qualification/Age limit.
RBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Name of the organization||(RBI) Reserve Bank of India|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||27.02.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10.03.2021|
RBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|Post Name||Number of the seats|
|Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha)||12|
|Legal Officer in Grade B||11|
|Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security)||05|
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhahsa): Master’s degree in the relevant field from any recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Manager (Tech-Civil): Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks in all the semesters.
- Legal Officer in Grade B: Bachelor’s Degree in Law with a minimum of 50% marks in all the semesters from any University/College/Institution.
- (Rajbhasha) Assistant Manager: 21- 30 years
- Legal Officer in Grade B: 21 – 32 years
- (Protocol & Security)Assistant Manager: 25 – 40 years
- (Tech-Civil) Manager: 21 – 35 years
- For SC / ST category :Rs. 100/-
- For GEN / PwBD/ OBC /EWS category : Rs. 600/-
- For Staff: Nil
- Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security), Assistant Manager (Official Language): Rs. 63172/- Per Month
- Manager (Technical Civil), Legal Officer (Grade-B): Rs. 77208/- Per Month
Based on the Online Examination and Interview, the final selection for this post.
Official Website: Open the official website @www.rbi.org.in. For more information.
Steps To Apply Online For RBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website and then apply from there.
- Under the application form, fill up all the details.
- Then attach all the copies of the documents with it.
- Make sure that all the details filled in are appropriately correct.
- In the end, deposit the application form and print it out also for future use.