RBI Recruitment 2021: RBI (Reserve Bank of India) invited many applications to fill up the Office Attendant post. The number of seats for this post is 841. The applications are submitted on or before the 15th of March 2021. Applicants to grab this post must fulfill the educational qualifications in the right manner. Selected individuals will receive a handsome stipend and various allowances. The applicants are only submitted via the online mode. Read out the below information and to get full details.
RBI Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Office Attendant|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15.03.2021|
RBI Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|Area wise||Number of seats|
Applicants must Clear Matrics from the recognized board/university and institution.
- GEN/EWS category applicants:18-25 years.
- OBC category nominees: 18-28 years.
- PwBD category:10 years (GEN/EWS), 13 years (OBC), and 15 years (SC/ST).
- SC/ST category: 18-30 years.
- GEN/OBC/EWS category: Rs. 450/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/EXS category: Rs. 50/-
The stipend decided by the organization for this post is Rs. 10940/- plus allowances of Rs. 26508/-.
The selection will be carried forward based on the online test, Language Proficiency Test, Medical Examination, and documents verification.
Steps To Apply Online For RBI Recruitment 2021
- Find out for the post on the official website.
- Read out the notification and then tap on the Online application form.
- Fill up the details in the application form and also attach the documents to it.
- Then attach the passport size photo and signatures with it.
- Now make the payment of the fees and deposit your form.
- At last, print out one hard copy for use in the future.
Dates to Remember:
- Ending date to apply for this post: 15th March 2021
- Commencement date: 24th February 2021
Important Links to Consider for RBI Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Note: Visit the official site continuously for more details.