RBI Recruitment 2021: An online application is invited by the RBI (Reserve Bank of India) to fill the Security Guard posts. The vacancy is released for the 241 seats. Contenders who want to get recruited for this post will apply online through the official website. Eligible candidates have later been called for the online test through the organization. The aspirants selected for this post will get reasonable compensation from the organization. Nominees for their eligibility have to read out the complete information described below.
RBI Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Name of the organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Website of the email@example.com|
|Job Role||Security Guard Posts|
|Vacancies in the number||241|
|First Date to Apply Online||22.01.2021|
|End Date to Apply Online||12.02.2021|
RBI Recruitment 2021: Important Details
Security Guard Posts: 241 vacancies
|Category wise||Seats in the number|
Contenders have to clear their Matrics from an accredited board/university/institution.
- Lowest age limit: 18 years
- Highest age limit: 25 years
- Agr relaxation as per government norms.
The contenders will pay Rs.50/- in the form of the application fee.
Individuals will get a salary of Rs.10940/- every month and get various allowances/benefits.
The selection will be made based on given phases:
- Online test
- Physical test
- Personal interview
Official Website: The official website of the RBI is www.rbi.org.in
Steps To Apply Online For RBI Recruitment 2021
- Open the official website and search there for the post you want to apply for.
- Then read it carefully apply it based on it.
- Fill in all the details under it in the appropriate manner.
- Upload all the relevant documents too on it.
- At last confirm, it and don’t forget to take out its print.
Important Links to Consider for RBI Recruitment 2021:
Note: the online exam will of 100 marks, and the time period given to completion of the form is 80 minutes.