REET 2021: The Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan conducts Rajasthan Eligibility Examination For Teachers (REET ) to recruit various grade 3 teachers. Contenders who are willing to submit their application form before the due date. The candidates who get successful in the crack the REET exam will get appointed the teacher posts in the various schools. Candidates interested in this opportunity must have their application form for the exam until the last date and pay the exam fee as exam level. To hold more information, read the article.
REET 2021: Highlights
|Official Notification||REET 2021 Notification Released @education.rajasthan.gov.in, Changes Made in the Eligibility & Selection Process.|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||5th January 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||8th February 2021|
REET 2021: Important Details
- Level 1: Aspirants must be senior secondary with at least 50% of marks from an accredited board/University/Organization and hold graduation inappropriate.
- Level 2: Aspirants must possess a Diploma in the second-year in graduate or elementary education or complete the final year of this course and hold senior secondary with minimum marks of 50% and Must clear B.ed from a recognized Board.
Age Criteria: Aspirants below 18 years of age are not suitable to apply for the post.
- One paper: Rs. 550/-
- Two paper: Rs. 750/-
Pay Scale: The pay scale is not decided yet by the organization’s premises.
Aspirants have to go through the two stages:
- Written Test
Official Website: The official website is @education.rajasthan.gov.in
Steps To Apply Online For REET 2021
- Search for the official notification on the official website.
- The application form will display on your screen from the official notification.
- Fill in all the details.
- Attach all the relevant documents and proceeds towards the payment.
- At last, submit it and take out a print out of it.