RPSC Recruitment 2022: Rajasthan Public Service Commission is recruiting candidates, and the applications for the recruitment can be filled by the candidates only in the online mode on www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. The candidates will be recruited for 24 vacancies for the posts of Occupational Therapist. Make sure to apply before the concerned deadline at any cost.
RPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Occupational Therapist|
|Number of Vacancies||24|
|Last Date to Apply||19/06/2022|
Table of Contents
RPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- OT/Occupational Therapist Non-TSP – 22 Posts
- OT/Occupational Therapist TSP – 02 Posts
The nominees must have done 10th/12th class in science and a diploma in occupational therapy from the approved Institute/Board/University or college to be eligible to apply for RPSC recruitment 2022.
The Written Exam/ Screening Test and Personal Interview will be the basis for the selection of the candidates for the recruitment.
Also, Check the Latest Notification UPSC Recruitment 2022
The candidates will be paid the salary as per Pay Leve-11 with a Grade Pay of Rupees 4,200/-per month.
Pay the application fee as specified below:
- General and OBC Category (Creamy Layer): 350 Rupees
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/ EBC/ SC/ ST/ PwD of Rajasthan State: 250 Rupees
- TSP SC/ST– 150 Rupees
The age of the candidates must be in accordance with the specified age limit of 18-40 years. The candidates must be of the specified age limit as of 01/01/2022. The candidates, if they belong to any reserved category as per the state government rules, can also claim relaxation in the upper age limit.
Official Website: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for RPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Fill the application form on the organization’s official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in to apply for Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
- Pay the applicable fee in online mode and upload the required credentials.
- Submit the application form and save a copy in offline mode.
Important Links to Track for RPSC Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website Link||Tap Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||Tap Here|
|Apply Online Link||Tap Here|
NOTE: All of the candidates need to submit the applications for the recruitment by 19 June 2022