The applications are invited by the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board to fill the 10157 vacancies of the Computer Instructor post. The applicant willing to apply can submit their application form by the 9th March 2022. Contenders to get the full details about the recruitment are recommended to go through this article.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board|
|Posts Name||Computer Instructor|
|First Date to Apply||08.02.2022|
|End Date to Apply||09.03.2022|
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022: Full Details
|Senior Computer Instructor||9862|
|Basic Computer Instructor||9862|
The candidates who are willing to apply have to complete their Graduation/ Degree in (Electronics/ Computer Application/Computer Engineering/ Computer Sciences/ Communication) and Diploma in CS/IT/CA/PPT from the approved university or institution.
The age limit set for applying is 18-40 years. The age relaxation should be there for the aspirants who are from the reserved category.
- GEN/ OBC /EWS category : Rs.450/-
- OBC / EBC (Rajasthan): Rs.350/-
- ST/SC/ PH/BPL candidates: Rs.250/-.
The handsome salary package at Level 9 and Level 10 on the monthly basis will be provided by the organization.
The Written Exam and Personal Interview will be taken by the RSMSSB for the selection of the capable nominees.
Official Website: Check the RSMSSB official website @www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in for any information.
How To Apply Online For RSMSSB Recruitment 2022
- Go to the RSMSSB official website.
- Check out the notification from the career section and apply.
- Put all the information details in the application form carefully.
- Upload the scanned copy of the necessary documents/signature and photograph.
- Deposit the form before the deadline to apply.