For a number of positions, including Medical Attendant Trainee, Entering Data Operator, Medical Transcription Training, and Medical Lab, Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Rourkela is accepting online applications. Training for technicians, hospital administrators, OTs, anesthesia assistants, advanced physiotherapists, radiographers, pharmacists, and others. Online applications will be accepted starting on August 5, 2022, for these positions. The SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2022 Notification’s closing date is August 20, 2022. Candidates who are interested and qualified are needed for these one-year training programs at Ispat General Hospital in Rourkela.
Table of Contents
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Job 2022 Notification:
|Name Of Company||Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)|
|Post Title||Medical Attendant, DEO, Technician, and Others|
|Official website||at sailcareers.com|
|Begin For Registering Online||5th August 2022|
|Deadline For Applying Online||20th August 2022|
Applicants who are seeking these positions should be aware that they must attend the interview on the planned day and location, which will be communicated to qualified candidates through SMS to the registered mobile number provided on the application. The declaration for the specifics of the structured interviews will also be posted on the website of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL).
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Job Complete Details
Vacancy Information for a job:
- Medical Attendant Training has a total of 100 posts available
- Data Entry Operator has a total of 6 posts available
- The technician has a total of 94 posts available
Age caps which is significant:
The aspirant must be below the maximum cap of 35 years old.
BIS Recruitment 2022 Salary
Aspirants will be provided with pay of Rs.7,000-17,000
Dates to be kept in mind:
- The application period begins on August 5, 2022.
- The deadline for applications is August 20, 2022.
- Data Entry Operator- The applicant must hold at least an Intermediate (10+2) degree and a PGDCA from an accredited university. Candidates with better qualifications will receive consideration.
- Technician- Further Physiotherapy Instructional Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) Curriculum from a Recognized Board or university with the accomplishment of Apprenticeship from a Licensed Institute Advanced Physiotherapy Training
- Medical Attendant- minimum Matriculation or comparable.
How to Fill Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Online Form:
- Visit the organization’s webpage.
- visit the hiring section
- Select the Online Application link.
- Following registration, complete your application form.
- uploading files
- registration costs are due.
- Get the application form printed out.