Sardar Patel University Recruitment 2021: The Sardar Patel University (SPU) issued an official recruitment notification to fill up Deputy Registrar, Statistician, Stenographer & Other Posts. The vacancies released by them are 52 in numbers. Contenders are advised to hold good communication skills and a high confidence level for this post and thoroughly read the given article.
Sardar Patel University (SPU) Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||(SPU) Sardar Patel University|
|Posts Name||Deputy Registrar, Stenographer, Statistician & Other Posts|
|First Date to Apply Online||11.01.2021|
|Due Date to Apply Online||10.02.2021|
Sardar Patel University Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|Name of post||Number of posts|
|Junior Laboratory Assistant||3|
|Technical Adjunct Post B.Sc. Diploma Course in Computer Science||2|
|Junior Compositor (University Press)||4|
|Junior Clerk cum Typist||24|
|Technical Adjunct Home Science||1|
|Copy Holder Cum- Clerk||1|
|Technical Adjunct Bhaikaka Library||2|
|Junior Clerk (Library)||3|
|Electrician-cum-Air Condition Plant Mechanical Operator||1|
|Technical Adjunct Computer Science||1|
Minimum age= 35 years
Maximum age= 50 years
- To get eligible for this post, aspirants must hold a Graduation/Masters degree from an accredited Board/University/Institution.
- Aspirants must hold full knowledge of Computer software and its applications.
- Aspirants belonging to SC/ST categories have to pay Rs.250/-.
- Aspirants belonging to General/OBC categories have to pay Rs.500/-.
Selected aspirants will get an attractive salary of Rs.19900- Rs.63200/- To Rs.67700- Rs.208700/- for all the posts.
To get information about the selection procedure, you must read the official notification.
Official Website: http://www.spuvvn.edu/
Steps To Apply Online For Sardar Patel University Recruitment 2021
- Open the official Website.
- Get yourself registered first by filling in all the details.
- Then the email and password are generated for you.
- Please write it down on paper for further use.
- Fill in all the details correctly in the application form.
- Attach the scanned copies of the relevant documents asked by the recruiter.
- Recheck the form.
- Click on the submit option.
Note: Candidates must submit the hard copy of their online application before the last date(17th February 2020). Visit the official website for daily updates.