SBI Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India has issued an official recruitment notification to fill up the 16 posts of the Specialist Cadre Officers. The interested aspirants can submit their application form before the last date. Selected aspirants will receive a handsome salary monthly. Aspirants will get selected according to their skills and capabilities. To know more information about this job vacancy, read the article carefully.
SBI Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Specialist Cadre Officers|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||22.12.2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27.01.2021|
SBI Recruitment 2021: Important Details
Engine (Fire) : 16 Posts.
Aspirants must possess a B.tech/BE degree from a recognized Board/University/Organization to grab this job.
- Aspirants below 18 years of age and above 40 years of age are not applicable to apply for this post.
- Age relaxation for the reserved category aspirants according to rules and regulations.
- Aspirants from the General/OBC Category have to pay Rs.750/- in the form of an application fee.
- Aspirants from the SC/ST/PWD category don’t need to pay the application fee.
Aspirants who get selected for this post must receive a salary on the monthly basis of Rs.23700- Rs.42020/-.
Aspirants looking for this post have to be selected based on the two stages.
- Stage 1: Under the first stage, Aspirants have to go through the written exam. To qualify for the written exam, aspirants have to hold a good IQ.
- Stage 2: Under this stage, the merit list will be prepared based on their marks, and then the shortlisted aspirants will be called for the Personal Interview.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Steps To Apply Online For SBI Recruitment 2021
- Download the application form from the official website of SBI.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Attach the scanned/Hard copies of the documents asked under the form.
- Check the form after completion and pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form before the due date to grab your seats fast.
Note: To grab this job, Aspirants must submit the application form before the due date.