SBI Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India has issued an official recruitment notification to fill up the 641 posts of the Support Officer and Channel Manager Supervisor. The interested aspirants can submit their application form before the last date. Selected aspirants will receive a handsome salary monthly. Aspirants will get selected according to their skills and capabilities. To know more information about this job vacancy, read the article carefully.
SBI Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Support Officer, Channel Manager Supervisor|
|Eligibility||For Retired Persons|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07.06.2022|
Table of Contents
SBI Recruitment 2022: Important Details
- Support Officer – 08 Posts
- Channel Manager Supervisor – 130 Posts
- Channel Manager Facilitator – 503 Posts
Aspirants must be retired people from a public sector bank on a clerical or officer grade; please read the detailed notification for further eligibility requirements for SBI bank recruitment 2022.
Also, Check the Latest Notification RPSC Recruitment 2022
- Aspirants below 60years of age and above 63 years of age are not applicable to apply for this post.
- Age relaxation for the reserved category aspirants according to rules and regulations.
- For Post Number 1 – Rupees 41000
- For Post Number 2 – Rupees 41000
- For Post Number 3 – Rupees 36000
Aspirants looking for this post have to be selected based on the performance of nominees in interviews.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Steps To Apply Online For SBI Recruitment 2022
- Get the application form from the official website of SBI.
- Fill out the application form carefully by providing your full name, age, experience details, qualification details, etc.
- Attach the scanned/Hard copies of the documents asked under the form.
- Check the form after completion and pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form before the due date to grab your seats fast.