SBI Recruitment 2021: The official advertisement was published by the State Bank of India for the 2021 Recruitment. They are looking forward to hiring the employees for the vacancies available under their department. There are 5454 vacant positions available for the Clerk (Jr. Associates) post. Individuals who fulfill all the job criteria can deposit their application form before the 17th of May 2021. After the last date, the application link is automatically get deactivated. So the aspirants are suggested to apply for the post immediately to avoid the network issue in ending days.
SBI Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Name of the department||State Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Clerk (Jr. Associates)|
|First Date to Apply Online||27.04.2021|
|Ending Date to Apply Online||17.05.2021|
SBI Recruitment 2021: Important Details
Clerk (Junior Associates) posts: 5454 vacancies
The aspirants who clear their Graduation can apply for the Recruitment 2021.
The nominees whose ages are between 20-28 years are eligible to apply for the post. The age relief is provided to the reserved category by the organization.
- For General/OBC category: Rs.750/-
- For SC/PWD/ST/XS/DXS category: nil
The department will provide handsome remuneration as per the post.
To fill the vacant positions the department will follow the following stages:
- Online test
- Verification of documents.
Official Website: Visit @www.sbi.co.in the official website of the organization for any queries.
How To Apply Online For SBI Recruitment 2021
- Firstly open the organization’s official website @www.sbi.co.in.
- Then search for the notification in the career section and read out the notification.
- Apply for the vacancy based on your eligibility.
- Mention all the information under the application form and must upload clear copies of the demanded documents.
- Then pay the application fees and deposit the form before the ending date.
- Keep one hard copy of the application form for instant use in the future.
Important Links to Consider for SBI Recruitment 2021:
|Apply Online link||Click Here|
|Notification link||Click Here|
|Website link||Click Here|
Note: Nominees are suggested to visit the official website constantly for more job updates.