The notification of the recruitment was made by the Securities and Exchange Board of India for the 120 seats of the Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) post. The online application form for the post gets submitted from the 5th January 2022 and accepted till the 24th January 2022. The organization will follow the procedure very attentively to hire the applicants. The individuals who find themselves eligible can submit their forms. Nominees to get the full information required to apply are suggested to read the full article.
SEBI Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Department Name||Securities and Exchange Board of India|
|Posts Available||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
|Vacancies in the total||120|
|Starting date for applying||05.01.2022|
|End date for applying||24.01.2022|
SEBI Recruitment 2022: Complete Information
Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) post: 120 vacancies
|Information Technology Stream||14|
|Official Language Stream||03|
MCA / Graduation and Post Graduation into the relevant field are necessary for applying.
The applicants who are up to 30 years of age or less then it can apply for the Recruitment.
- For EWS/ OBC category: Rs.1000/-
- For PH/ST/SC category: Rs.100/-
Officer Grade A post: Rs.28150 – Rs.55600/- monthly.
The job seekers are selected according to their performance in the Online Exam, Online Screening, and Interview.
Official Website: Visit the organization’s website @www.sebi.gov.in for any information.
Steps To Apply Online For SEBI Recruitment 2022
- Open the department’s official website.
- Move to the recruitment section and open it.
- Check out all the details under it.
- Apply for the post from the apply link if you are applicable.
- Write down all the necessary updates into the form.
- Upload the documents, photo, and signature into it.
- Submit your form before the deadline by paying the application fees.
Essential Links to Check out for SEBI Recruitment 2022:
Note: The online screening exam will conduct on the 20th February 2022. Applicants are suggested to prepare well to grab the job.