For the year 2022, the Staff Selection Committee has posted a recruitment notice for a number of Jr Engineer vacancies. Although the precise number is not yet available, there are open posts in the civil, electrical, mechanical, and other crafts. On August 12, 2022, the SSC organisation began accepting online applications for JE posts. The online registration mechanism will end on September 2, 2022. All qualified candidates must check the guidelines and criteria prior to applying.
SSC Recruitment 2022: Important Details
|Name of Organization
|Staff Selection Commission
|details To Official Website
|Begin Date of Online Applying
|12th August 2022
|End Date of Online Applying
|02nd September 2022
SSC Recruitment 2022: Important Information
- Civil Junior Engineer
- Electrical Junior Engineer
- Mechanical Junior Engineer
- Electrical & Mechanical Junior Engineer
Junior Engineer applicants must hold a diploma or a BTech degree in electrical, civil, mechanical, or a related trade from an accredited college or university.
Applicants who submit SSC JE application forms must be between the ages of 30 and 32.
- Rs. 100 is the fee for general/OBC applicants;
- No fee for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD/female applicants.
For the JE posts, applicants will be recruited by the SSC organization at a salary ranging from RS 35400–112400.
Paper-I and Paper-II written exams will be administered by the SSC organization, and then there will be a round of document verification.
Official Web Address:
The official SSC website @https://www.ssc.nic.in needs to be visited for more updates.
Steps For SSC Vacancy 2022 Online Application Viewing
- The first place prospective applicants look is the notification section of the SSC website.
- To register for specified JE roles, then give your name, contact information, and email address.
- Utilizing the login details, fully complete the SSC JE registration form.
- In the SSC JE employment application, upload the necessary paperwork, certifications, and pictures.