Swami Shraddhanand College Recruitment 2021: Swami Shraddhanand College invited the applications for experienced and eligible applicants to fill the 90 vacancies of the Assistant Professor post. Nominees who are concerned and eligible for this job vacancy can apply before the last date. The applications are made till the 14th of May 2021 on the organization website. Check out the below details to get the full information.
Swami Shraddhanand College Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Name of the institution||Swami Shraddhanand College|
|Posts Name||Assistant Professor|
|Last Date to Apply Online||14.05.2021|
Swami Shraddhanand College Recruitment 2021: Important Details
Assistant Professor post: 90 vacancies
Applicants must hold the Masters/ Ph.D./M.Sc. with a minimum of 55% of marks plus clear NET or PH.D. from any foreign university. To get information in detail, read out the official notification.
The aspirants are advised to check out the official notification to get the age criteria details.
- GEN/OBC/EWS category: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women aspirants: nil
The nominees will receive the salary at Pay Level 07 by the organization as per the organization’s rules.
Through the personal interview performance, the department recruits the applicants.
Official Website: Check out the official website @www.ss.du.ac.in for any information.
Steps To Apply Online For Swami Shraddhanand College Recruitment 2021
- Contenders have to firstly open the official website and read out the official advertisement from there.
- Apply for the posts after reading out the notification.
- Properly fill in the details under the application fees.
- Then upload the necessary documents with it.
- Pay the application fees and maintain its receipt for future use.
- At last, deposit your form before the due date.
Important Links to Consider for Swami Shraddhanand College Recruitment 2021:
|Website Link||Find Here|
|Apply Online link||Find Here|
|Notification Pdf||Find Here|
Note: In case, if any individuals want to apply for more than one post then they have to fill the separate application fees and have to pay the fees separately.