Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) recently released an official notification of recruitment to fill up the vacancies of Administrative Officer, Clerk, Work Assistant, Security Guard, and Project Medical Officer posts. Candidates can easily apply for this job just by submitting the online application form on the official website of TIFR before the last date. The last date for submission of the application form is 12th January 2021.
TIFR has also announced a vacancy in the Security guard job in Mumbai for those candidates who only hold 10th education. All the eligible candidates are requested to submit the application form for the vacant post before the last date.
Table of Contents
TIFR Recruitment Highlights:
|Organization||Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR)|
|Post name||Administrative Officer, Clerk, Work Assistant, Security Guard, and Project Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||8 post|
|Governing body||Government of India.|
|Type of job||Central government job.|
|Last date of submission of the form||12th January 2021.|
TIFR Recruitment Vacancy Details:
|Name of post||Number of vacancies|
|Administrative Officer (D)||1|
|Project Medical Officer (C)||1|
- Administrative Officer (AO) (D): Candidate must hold graduation/post-graduation with a minimum mark of 60% from an accredited board/university/institution.
- Clerk (A): Candidate must hold graduation with an aggregate mark of 50% from an accredited board/university/organization
- Work Assistant: The candidate’s SSC exam should be clear.
- Security Guard: The candidate’s SSC exam should be clear.
- Project Medical Officer (C): Candidate must hold MBBS (full time) degree with a minimum mark of 60% from a recognized university of Medical Council of India (MCI).
Selection on the basis:
- Written Examination
- Certificate Verification
- Personal Interview
How To Apply Online for TIFR Recruitment
- Visit the official site of TIFR.
- Registered yourself on the website by filling in all the necessary details.
- The application form will be open.
- Fill in all the details regarding your age, education qualification, and much more, which the state’s recruiter asks.
- Attach all the copies of the documents requested by the recruiter.
- Check all the details carefully and then submit it.
- Take a printout of it for future use.
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
The Candidate can submit their application form till 12th January 2021.