Tripura Animal Resource Development Dept Recruitment 2022: ARDD Dept. Tripura has released a notification to recruit 77 nominees for supervisors and Date Entry Operators Posts. The Tripura Animal Resource Development Dept. ARDD will hire the nominees purely on a contract basis. The ARDD organization will conduct a walk-in-interview from 18 April 2022 to 29 April 2022 at different locations in Tripura. Check the below Tripura ARDD article for more details.
Tripura Animal Resource Development Dept Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Organization Name||Tripura Animal Resource Development Dept (ARDD)|
|Posts Name||Supervisor & DEO|
|Notification Publication Date||07.04.2022|
|Walk-In-Interview||18.04.2022 to 29.04.2022|
Table of Contents
Tripura Animal Resource Development Dept Recruitment 2022: Important Details
- Supervisor- 35
- DEO- 42
The nominees must have passed the class 12th with a computer certificate from the approved Institute/University or college for the Tripura ARDD recruitment 2022.
The selection of the contenders will depend on an interview for the supervisor and DEO posts.
The ARDD association will not take any payment for the interview process.
The age limit for minimum and maximum will be applicable as per the govt rules of Tripura.
- Supervisor- Rupees 15000
- DEO- Rupees 12000
Also, Check the Latest Notification CRPF Recruitment 2022
Go to the official website of Tripura Animal Resource Development Dept for more details at @https://ardd.tripura.gov.in/.
Steps To Consider To Apply For Tripura Animal Resource Development Dept Recruitment 2022
- Proceed to the official website of the Tripura Animal Resource Development Dept, ARDD Tripura.
- Kindly, check the notification for Supervisor and DEO posts, and get it carefully.
- Print the application form on an A4 sheet and fill in all the details like name, age, qualification marks, etc correctly.
- Attach all the documents/certificates and do a signature on them, and paste your photo with them.
- Try to reach out at the below address at the time mentioned in the notification.
Address: To Conference hall, Directorate of ARDD, PN Complex, Agartala.