Tripura Police Recruitment 2021: The Government of Tripura published the notification to fill up the 10 seats of the Additional Legal Advisor and District Legal Advisor post. The nominees who want to do the army jobs have a good opportunity. Nominees to apply for this post must check out the official notification and then apply for the post. The applications are submitted in offline mode and between the 12th May 2021 to 15th June 2021. To get the full details about the post, please read put the below paragraph.
Tripura Police Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Government of Tripura|
|Posts Name||Additional Legal Advisor and District Legal Advisor|
|Starting Date to Apply Offline||12.05.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||15.06.2021|
Tripura Police Recruitment 2021: Important Details
Bachelors degree holders from any recognized Board / College / University can apply for any of the posts.
|Additional Legal Advisor||01|
|District Legal Advisor||09|
The age limit is not specified under the official notification. So the nominees are suggested to go to the official website.
There are no fees for the submission of the form.
The salary will be provided as per the post. The detail about the salary is as follow:
- Additional Legal Advisor: Rs.150000 monthly.
- District Legal Advisor: Rs.100000 per month.
Based on the merit list and personal interview, the final selection is made.
Official Website: Visit the official website @https://tripurapolice.gov.in/ for more information.
Steps To Apply Offline For Tripura Police Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website and check out the notification from there.
- Read out all the details carefully, and then get the form.
- Mention the information under the application form and paste the passport size photo in the given column.
- Staple the documents with it and then sent them to the department address. The address details are as follow:
Address: Office of the ASI Police Crime, Police HQ Govt. of Tripura, Agartala, Pin Code:799001.