The notification was issued by the Union Bank of India regarding the hiring of the individual for the Specialist Officer post. The organization is looking for 347 eligible candidates to fill the Specialist Officer post. The willing aspirants can apply for the vacancy after check out the official notice of the post. The application form for the post will get submitted by the 3rd of September 2021. More information regarding Recruitment 2021 is as follows.
Union Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021: Main Points
|Name of the Institution||Union Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Specialist Officer|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12.08.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||03.09.2021|
Table of Contents
Union Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021: Full Details
The applicants holding the CMA / CA / CFA / MBA / BTech /Bachelors degree / Masters Degree from the reputed college or university can apply for the vacancies.
|Sr Manager||30-40 years|
|Assistant Manager||20-30 years|
- For OBC, General, and EWS category: Rs.850/-
- For Other Category: nil
The handsome salary package will be offered by the selected individual by the organization.
The written exam, group discussion rounds, and Personal Interviews are taken to select the individuals.
Official Website: Go to the organization website @https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/english/home.aspx.to get any information.
Steps To Apply Online For Union Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021
- Open the organization official website @https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/english/home.aspx.
- View out all the necessary details to apply for the post from there.
- Then apply online from there for the post.
- Start filling all the details into the form carefully.
- Then join all the demanded certificates and documents with the form.
- Submit the form immediately by depositing the application fees.
Essential Links to Check out for Union Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Tap Here|
|Official Notification||Tap Here|
|Apply Online||Tap Here|
Note: The exam will be going to be conducted on the 9th October 2021.