UPPCL Recruitment 2020: Indian Citizens are welcomed by the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited to select for 212 openings of Junior Engineer. Candidates can submit applications through the online application platform till 28th December 2020. To get more details about UPPCL Recruitment, please read the paragraph below containing the details of the selection process, pay scale, desired age, and more.
UPPCL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Junior Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||212|
|Last Date to Apply||December 28, 2020|
UPPCL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Engineer Electrical (Trainee) – 191
- Junior Engineer Electronics/Telecommunication – 21
Educational Qualifications: Candidates interested in the job notification must have done Diploma in Engineering from the accredited institute.
Selection Procedure: The evaluation of deserving candidates will be done through Computer Test and Document Verification.
Pay Scale: All the candidates being selected for the posts will get an attractive remuneration of Rs. 44900/- per month.
- GEN/EWS/OBC/Other States candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST of UP – Rs. 700/-
- Physically Handicapped – Rs. 10/-
Age criteria: Minimum age level for UPPCL Recruitment is 18 years while the maximum age limit is 40 years. Relaxation to the reserved candidates will be in the manner below :
- SC/ST and OBC (NCL) of Uttar Pradesh – 05 years.
- Ex-Servicemen (with a minimum of 05 years service in Armed Forces) – 15 years.
- Freedom Fighters Dependent – 05 years.
- Physically Handicapped (OA/OL/PB/PD only) – 15 years.
Official Website: www.upenergy.in
Important Instructions to apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official page and select the recruitment column.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ and fed up the application form with the relevant details.
- Upload the testimonials being mandatory from the application viewpoint and pay the fees online.
- Recheck the details and thereafter, submit the application by click on the submit button.
- Keep the receipt of fees for future requirements.
- Contenders already in govt department (state/central/semi govt.) must produce NOC from the present employer.
NOTE: For any held related to recruitment, drop a message by mail i.e. [email protected]