UPSLSA Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh State Legal Services Authority release the vacancy notification about the Permanent Lok Adalats and chairman post into the 22 districts. The interested nominees can apply for the post at their convenience location before the 2nd of July 2021. To grab the full details about the vacancy, stay tuned and check out the below details.
UPSLSA Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Name of the organization||Uttar Pradesh State Legal Services Authority.|
|Posts Name||Permanent Lok Adalats and chairman|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||02.07.2021|
UPSLSA Recruitment 2021:Necessary Details
Chairman, Permanent Lok Adalats: various
Nominees who hold the Additional District Judge or District Judge or Judicial Higher Officer post will apply for the vacancy.
The nominees up to 65 years of age will get recruited for the post.
Visit the official website for the application fees details.
The remuneration will be provided as per the department’s rules.
The individuals have to go through form the two stages for the selection. The first one is Interview, and another one is the Merit list.
Official Website: Go to the official website @www.upslsa.up.nic.in for any information.
Steps To Apply Offline For UPSLSA Recruitment 2021
- The concerned nominees can apply only to the offline mode.
- Firstly, take the application form printout from the official website.
- Clearly put all the information into the application form.
- Then staple the important documents with the application form.
- Paste one clear passport size photo on the application form and also make the signature.
- In the end, sent the application form via post to the given address.
Address: “Uttar Pradesh State Legal Services Authority, 3rd Floor, Jawahar Bhawan Annexe Lucknow.”
Important Links to Consider for UPSLSA Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website link||Click Here|
|Pdf of the Official Notification||Click Here|
Note: Applicants can contact at 0522-2286395 in case of any query.