WBPCB Recruitment 2021: The applications are invited by the West Bengal Pollution Control Board from the capable applicants to fill the 22 seats for the Senior Project Associate and Project Associate posts. Concerned aspirants can firstly check out the advertisement and then apply for the post immediately. The applications for this post are made from the 18th May 2021 and continue till the 4th June 2021. To get the full details about the pay scale, education qualification requirement, and many more, read the details below.
WBPCB Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Name of the department||West Bengal Pollution Control Board|
|Posts Name||Senior Project Associate and Project Associate|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||18.05.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04.06.2021|
WBPCB Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|Senior Project Associate||11|
The aspirant looking to apply for any of the posts must hold a Master’s degree in Civil/Architecture and Environmental Science and Planning and Chemical Engineering from any recognized Board / University and Institution.
- Project Associate: up to 30 years of age.
- Senior Project Associate: up to 35 years of age.
Check out the official notification.
- Project Associate: Rs.35000/- per month.
- Senior Project Associate: Rs.42000/- monthly.
The selection will be based upon the personal interview performance.
Official Website: Open the official website @www.wbpcb.gov.in for any details.
How To Apply Online For WBPCB Recruitment 2021
- The concerned aspirants have to open the official wbeiste and read out the advertisement form there.
- The applications are submitted into the Online mode, so the aspirants have to tap on the “Apply Online” option as per their eligibility.
- Fill in the details in the application form in the correct way.
- In the next step, Upload the important documents and certificates with it.
- At last, submit the form to the given below email id.
Email id: email@example.com.